Steps to Participate
1. Print the parent/guardian permission form. Give it to your parent/guardian to sign. Parent Permission Form link
2. Find a Richland 2 school contact (this could be your teacher, Technology & Learning Coach, media specialist, or any other adult at your school that will guide you through the process.) ** The sponsor is not intended to help with the video creation but to be a support system and school contact.
3. Give the printed parent/guardian permission form to your Richland 2 school contact so he/she can mail it to the correct person. ***Cast member permission form must be complete if you have a cast in your film.
4. Start working on your script/story board. Give it to your school sponsor so it can be approved. Review these tips before starting. Use the following checklist as a guide to follow as you create your video. 2018 Film Festival Checklist.
5. Complete the entry form with your Richland 2 school contact. The school contact email address will be needed. This needs to be submitted no LATER than December 1, 2017.
6. The school contact & student will receive a submission number in an email. This submission number needs to be included on the video.
8. Publish your video. If using WeVideo, a link will be sent to your email account. Use this link in the submission form. If using another video creation app, store the video in your Google account and share the link on the submission form.
9. Complete the submission form with your school contact by January 19th.
10. You will be emailed if your video is approved for screening night. The event details will be held announced soon.
Don't forget to familiarize yourself with the timeline.